Stress Counselling Online
Get instant help online. Call or WhatsApp a therapist now on +44 7816977334 to arrange a counselling session. An immediate appointment can be arranged for you today.
Meditation to help you relieve stress and anxiety
Here at Harley Street and City Counselling, we can help you to understand and manage your stress with psychotherapy. We provide specialized talking therapy that combines breathing techniques, meditation and empowerment therapy, to support you to regain your composure, confidence and alleviate stress.
We understand that stress can cause anxiety, mood swings amongst other emotional, behavioural and psychological changes in those experiencing it. If these can be identified early, action can be taken before the pressure becomes a problem. This often makes it easier to reduce and eliminate the causes.
If you are suffering from some of the following symptoms it may indicate that you are feeling the effects of stress. If you find that aspects of your life bring on or make these symptoms worse, some positive action taken like counselling at an early stage will ease the stress and reduce or stop the symptoms.
- Negative or depressive feeling
- Disappointment with yourself
- Increased emotional reactions – more tearful, sensitive or aggressive
- Loss of motivation, commitment and confidence
- Mood swings (not behavioural)
- Confusion, indecision
- Can’t concentrate
- Poor memory
Changes from your normal behaviour:
- Changes in eating habits
- Increased smoking, drinking or drug taking ‘to cope’
- Mood swings affecting your behaviour
- Changes in sleep patterns
- Twitchy, nervous behaviour
- Changes in attendance ,such as arriving later or taking more time off
Please note these are indicators of the behaviour of those experiencing stress. They may also be indicative of other conditions. If you are concerned about yourself, please seek advice from your GP or one of our therapists.
To book an appointment, please call or WhatsApp: +44 (0) 7816 977 334